Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Paying it Forward

Be sure to watch your email today for the weekly FIREPROOF eBlast. (If you do not receive the eBlast, you can register here.) In the eBlast last week, we told you about a woman who is planning on purchasing FIREPROOF tickets for her friends. She wrote:

“I am going to purchase some tickets and give to people who are have troubled marriages; my only request for them is that if FIREPROOF touches them, I want them to purchase a ticket and give it to someone that they know that has a troubled marriage. My challenge is to others to do the same.”

That got us wondering: what creative ways are you considering using in helping get others to see FIREPROOF when it opens September 26? Post a comment and let us know!

3 comments:

Michele said...

I have also blogged about Fireproof, we will pass out flyers at our church weekday Preschool, are in the process of looking into an action squad, and I'm going to see if we can put flyers at our local Firehouse subs.

Ben said...

I have hear that idea before...It is a good one.

Will it be coming to theaters in Canada?

Cat's Dad said...

I just returned from the InnovateChurch conference in Lynchburg, Virginia. What a bonus blessing to get to see the FIREPROOF screening Tuesday night!

I had already inquired about forming an Action Squad to bring the movie to Lake Jackson, Texas. Now, I'm ready to see the Lord make it happen.

Wow, what a movie and opportunity for ministry!

Thanks,

Chuck Pace