Friday, August 29, 2008

A Radio Hit

FIREPROOF opens in theaters in four weeks, and in the interim, radio stations all across the country are helping build awareness ... and interest.

K-Love, the national radio network, is offering the chance to see the official premiere of FIREPROOF in California on September 24. Talk about Red Carpet Event!

Another great partnership will remind people that true love comes from knowing a loving God. Thanks to the efforts of Need Him, Ron Hutchraft Ministries, and Moody Radio, a 60-second clip featuring FIREPROOF will be heard on more than 1,000 radio stations throughout September!

There are also dozens of radio station screenings of the film in the coming weeks. Family Life radio in Upstate New York is running a great double-date contest where winners will receive four tickets so that they can invite another couple to join them at the screening.

1 comment:

Pruiksma's Progress said...

I wasn't sure where I could ask this question so I thought I would start here. Will there be a movie soundtrack available for purchase once the movie is released?? I see some of the songs listed on itunes I was just curious if that was all there was or if you could purchase a soundtrack at a later date? I saw the movie Friday night at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta. My husband works for Chick-fil-A. I thought the movie was FABULOUS!!! Thanks so much for investing in marriages!!