Friday, September 12, 2008

Firefighter for FIREPROOF

Phil Pounders is a 23-year firefighting veteran. He serves as a Battalion Chief for the North Little Rock, Ark. Fire Department. He saw FIREPROOF recently at a pre-release screening. We asked him his thoughts on the movie:

“There are not a lot of movies that cause me to experience the range of emotions that this movie did. I cringed and squirmed through the awkward confrontations, I was heartbroken during their times of struggle, and I wanted to cry for joy when relationships were restored after the heartache. I believe that everyone who sees this movie will laugh at the fire-station humor and relate to the personal struggles of the relationships, especially marriage. FIREPROOF is very well written and it left me inspired through the hope and healing that only God can provide.”

No comments: