Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Gift to Moviegoers

People are sharing some amazing stories at FireprooftheMovie.com about how they are planning on utilizing FIREPROOF when it opens on September 26.

If you are wondering what one person can do to make a difference, take a look at what Jessica sent in:

“My sisters and I don’t have the funds to provide tickets for people, as much as we would like to. Instead, we’re offering ‘tickets’ for free baby-sitting to several families we know. On the coupon, we wrote that it is good for a night of free sitting so the parents can see FIREPROOF. It’s our hope that they will use them, and that God will use our small offering to work in mighty ways.”

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent work Jessica! Your story reminds me of Luke 21:1-4 when Jesus saw the rich men giving their many gifts to the treasury of the Lord. It was not them who pleased Him, but the woman giving her only two 'cents'. Although you cannot give out the tickets, you are giving what you have for the glory of God. Way to go!

The Olson's: said...

Hi! Wondering if "Fireproof" will be opening in Canada on the same day as the US? I am looking forward to it and want to make plans for my husband & I to go - and I want to let the readers of my blog know when it will open in Canada. My e-mail: jeremy_leanne@yahoo.ca
~ Leanne

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome.